While I've
been fascinated with Kylie Jenner's beauty routine since the day she first
picked up a lip pencil, I haven't always been a fan of it. Mostly because she
was a teenager (though, to be fair, not a normal one) and her heavy-handed
approach to makeup, particularly in the lip arena, seemed like a crutch.
But over the past months, my
outlook has changed drastically. Beginning from when she first opened up about
artificially plumping up her lips to now, where she keeps fans in the loop
daily via her wildly popular app, her transparency and meticulous approach to
makeup have me, for lack of a better word, obsessed. And I'm not just addicted to noting
every product that reaches her face; I'm also putting her unabashedly glamorous
techniques into practice—and loving the results. Her addiction with mac lipsticks and lip pencils
have made me spend £££.The way she uses tape for perfect winged eye liner.
The falsies she usually wears
are the Huda Beauty lashes in Alyssa, although she's also rocked the Eyeko Lash
Wardrobe False Eyelash Set, which is very easy to come by here. Everyone love Kylie
lips and the secret is her favourite lipstick Mac velvet teddy and twig .She
also uses mac lip pencils whirl, soar, and spice. Her favourite mascara is by
too faced.
Love it or hate it but we sure love kylie's makeup products.
No comments:
Post a Comment